It’s been almost 3 weeks since Christmas and while most people have moved on and are thinking spring or making Valentine’s reservations you are busy dreading what 2014′s holiday season will have in store for you.
The little people in your life have a wonderful way of making the holidays magical , but they also make you very glad that Christmas only comes once a year. Here are 10 reasons why as the parent of a toddler, you may still be suffering from a holiday hangover.
1. Your child who used to eat vegetables is now wants Christmas cookies for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
2. That eggnog you never got to drink is now expired and sitting in the back of the refrigerator.
3. You just got your December credit card bills.
4. Your child can’t possibly understand why you do not have gifts for them everyday.
5. You didn’t get to watch Christmas Vacation. Instead you saw The Grinch exactly 472 times.
6. It’s the middle of January and you are STILL watching The Grinch; there is no end in sight. (Just once you would love to see the Grinch eat that nosy little Cindy Lou Who)
7. It’s the middle of January and you are still finding tree ornaments hidden around the house.
9. Your just now finding time to send out Christmas cards, and you expect to get out thank you cards by June.
10. That toy you bought secretly for yourself is already broken.
Parents, enjoy the next 11 months.