The little three-nager running around your house may seem to have an answer for everything, but I assure you there are a few things they simply do not understand. Below is that list:
1. Chips, cookies and cupcakes are not an acceptable breakfast.
2. That getting up before 5:30 is totally unacceptable.
3. That they don’t really really need to have all the crap in the dollar section at Target.
4. That when it is getting dark at night, it is time to go inside.
5. The dogs do not like to be hit in the head with toys.
6. That watching movies in mommy and daddy’s bed is a privilege, not a right.
7. That if they are too full for dinner that also means they are too full for dessert.
8. That mommy and daddy are talking and it is very rude to interrupt.
9. The bug friend they made in the backyard is not allowed to come in the house.
10. That they are, in fact, overtired.